Event Specific Terms & Conditions
We do not post out tickets. Instead of sending them to you in the post we give you a unique booking reference. This emailed along with your confirmation shortly after your order has gone through, however the booking reference itself, along with some ID is all you’ll need to gain entry to the event.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this site and by buying tickets via it you will be deemed to have accepted all relevant terms and conditions.
The expression “terms and conditions” is used to describe the combined provisions of the Ticket Purchase Terms and of the Website Terms.
In these terms and conditions;
“we” and “us” means theticketsuperstore.com Event E-Ticketing.
“Event” means the individual event or events advertised on our Website for which Tickets are available.
“Promoter” means a third party supplier or suppliers of Tickets for the Events which may include a venue, band, promoter or Event organiser.
“Tickets” or “Bookings” means rights to admission in the form of unique booking reference codes.
“Website” means the website on which we make Tickets available and from which we promote Events.
“you” and “your” means an individual purchasing tickets using this Website.
If there is any conflict between the Ticket Purchase Terms and the Website Terms then the latter shall prevail.
1.Ticket Purchase Terms
Sale of Tickets
Rights to admission for Events are sold in the form of unique booking reference codes, which are delivered electronically via this Website.
WE DO NOT POST OUT ACTUAL PHYSICAL TICKETS unless otherwise stated.
Please note we do not purchase the Tickets, set the Ticket prices, or determine seating locations at the Event. We collect the Ticket money on behalf of the Promoter and supply details of your booking to them. Ownership of the Tickets and rights to grant entry to the Event remains with the Promoter and does not pass to us at any time.
A request by you to purchase Tickets using the booking process on this Website is an offer made subject to these Ticket Purchase Terms. The offer is made when you click the “pay” button on the payment website. Acceptance by us of your offer on behalf of the Promoter shall be deemed to be effective when your debit/credit card details have been cleared and we have confirmed your order.
Making your Booking
You must be over 16 years old to buy Tickets using this Website and must also comply with any age restrictions which apply to the venue where the Event is being held (as set out below).
Please check your purchase carefully before you confirm your purchase and check out by clicking on “pay”. At this stage an offer has been made by you to purchase the Tickets selected.
Once you have offered to purchase the Tickets then, subject to their availability at advertised prices and checking your debit/credit card details, we will accept your offer and confirm your Booking by email.
We will charge your debit/credit card with the face value of the Ticket plus a Booking fee. The face value and Booking fee will be clearly itemised before you confirm your purchase and check out. We forward the face value of the Ticket to the Promoter. The Booking fee is the separate charge we make to you for facilitating the Booking (and is inclusive of VAT). If you require a VAT receipt for the face value of the Ticket you must contact the Promoter.
WE DO NOT POST OUT ACTUAL PHYSICAL TICKETS unless otherwise stated. You are advised to check your purchase on receipt of confirmation from us.
Please keep your unique booking reference code in a safe place as you will be refused entry to the Event without the number. (See “Gaining admission to the Event”).
Gaining admission to the Event
The unique booking reference code for each Booking is issued subject to these terms and conditions. We advise that you familiarise yourself with the following terms and conditions before attending the Event.
As the person making the Booking, you must attend the Event yourself, and must accompany all other persons for whom the Booking is made. Please note if you are an adult purchasing Tickets for children, you must attend the Event yourself. Some of the Events and Ticket types have age restrictions. Whilst we use reasonable efforts to provide details of any age restrictions, it is your responsibility to find out if there are any age restrictions which apply.
When you arrive at the Event you have booked, you must be able to
provide your unique Booking reference code, your name, your postcode,
and either photographic or signature identification. Only the person in
whose name the Booking has been made needs to provide this information;
persons in their party arriving with them do not; though each person
will have to provide proof of age or concessionary status where these
are required (see “Age restrictions, concessionary rates, right to
Venue rules and regulations
Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Promoter issued at the venue. Full details are available from the Promoter on request. You and all other Ticket holders in your party must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the Event. The following points apply in general: The Promoter, venue management, and we accept no responsibility for any personal property taken to an Event. At the Promoter’s option there may be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind to an Event. Ticket holders are advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
The Promoter has entered into an agreement with us to honour the unique Booking reference codes and to treat them as conferring the same rights as printed tickets or any other form of booking available for the same Event.
All details about Events advertised by us are provided on behalf of the Promoter and are supplied by the Promoters themselves. You are strongly advised to check Event details with the venue at which it is to be held and/or the Promoter before travelling to an Event. We make the best efforts to keep all information as up-to-date as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any errors.
We offer you the opportunity to buy Tickets from a number of Promoters through this Website. We exclude liability for any Tickets or other goods provided by Promoters or other third party suppliers to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no circumstance shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or purchases made through this Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
Any dispute regarding the content or quality of the Event, or any actions of the Promoter, venue, performers or their representatives is deemed to be between you and the Promoter.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude our liability for death, personal injury or fraud caused by our or our employees or directors’ negligence.
Subject to the above terms and conditions our maximum liability
arising in connection with these terms and conditions and the Website
shall be no more than 100% of the face value of tickets provided to you.
Refunds, cancellation, rescheduling of Events
Purchased Tickets cannot be refunded unless:
(a) an Event is cancelled;
(b) an Event is moved to another date and you decide not to retain your Booking for the rescheduled Event; or
(c) details of an Event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act or venue) .
Only the face value of the Ticket will be refunded if (a), (b) or (c) occurs. Ticket booking fees are non-refundable.
If an Event is cancelled, rescheduled, or the details are significantly changed, and we have been informed of the change by the Promoter, we will contact you as soon as possible by email using the details you have supplied in the My Account section of the Website. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that we hold in your account, we cannot be held liable.
If an Event is cancelled, and we have been informed by the Promoter,
we will automatically refund the face value of your Ticket: you don’t
need to notify us or claim your refund.
If an Event is cancelled, and we have NOT been informed by the Promoter (and so we have not been able to inform you of the cancellation), you must notify us no later than 48 hours after the Event that you wish to claim a refund.
If we have been informed by the Promoter that the Event is to be rescheduled (as set out in (b) above), or the details significantly changed (as set out in (c) above), and we have informed you of the change, we will offer you the choice of retaining your Booking for the rescheduled or changed Event, or obtaining a refund of the face value of the Ticket.
If you wish to receive a refund you must notify us of your choice as soon as possible, and no later than 4pm on the working day before the Event, or by 4pm on the Thursday before the Event in the case of Events taking place on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday Monday. If however we have only notified you in the 48 hours preceding the Event, you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than 4pm on the day of the Event. If we have only notified you on the day of the Event, you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than the opening time of the Event.
If you don’t notify us that you wish to obtain a refund, or you do not notify us within the times set out above, you will be deemed to have chosen to retain your Booking and you will not be entitled to a refund.
If an Event is rescheduled, or the details are significantly changed and we have NOT been informed by the Promoter (and so have not informed you of the change), you must notify us as soon as possible, and no later than 48 hours after the original date of the Event, if you wish to claim a refund.
If an Event is moved to another date (as set out in (b) above) or the details are significantly changed (as set out in (c) above) and you decide to retain your Booking, you shall not be entitled to any refund of the face value of the Ticket, or the booking fee or to any other compensation whatsoever.
Please note, however, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and we cannot guarantee that we will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
Buying of Tickets
By using this site to buy Tickets, you agree that:
– They are for the personal use of you and your party only
– you will not attempt to transfer them
– you will not attempt to resell them in any way
We reserve the right to cancel Ticket Bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
Age restrictions, concessionary rates, right to admission
Some Events and Ticket types have age restrictions and we will take reasonable efforts to ensure these are detailed in the Event information. Please read all the information that applies to the Event/Ticket you are booking, and bring a proof of age if appropriate.
Some Tickets are offered at concessionary rates to eligible persons, for example, students, under-18s. If you buy concessionary Tickets, you must take the necessary proof that each Ticket holder is eligible for that concession to the Event. If you cannot prove eligibility for each person holding a concessionary Ticket, you may be asked to pay the difference on the door or refused entry completely. If you are refused entry, we cannot refund you.
The right to admission to an Event is reserved by the Promoter and Event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches. We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected from a venue on account of being under age (or appearing to be underage and failing to provide proof of age), declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. In cases of Events where prompt arrival is required, late arrival may also result in refusal of entry.
Laser pens, mobile phones, animals and Ticket holder’s own food may also be prohibited from the venue.
Availability of Tickets
Some Events and Ticket types have restricted availability or allow a maximum number of Tickets per purchaser. These restrictions are indicated in the Event information or during Booking. If you order Tickets in breach of these restrictions or in excess of the maximum allowed we reserve the right to cancel your order.
Tickets for Events may be available through other outlets and box offices. The number of Tickets available on this Website only reflects our remaining allocation, which is controlled by the venue/Promoter, and not the total tickets remaining for the Event itself.
2. Website Terms
If you use this Website you agree with us to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You are responsible for ensuring that anyone using the Website via your login details complies with these terms and conditions.
Access to the Website and content
We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, but access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the Website from time to time.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the Website has links.
The copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Website, together with the Website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to us or is currently licensed to us, our subsidiaries or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our express written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
Exclusions of liability
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted by third parties including Promoters for posting on the Website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the Internet, any liability we may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the Website, or from any use of the Website or reliance on the data transmitted using the Website, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, data, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or use of the Website save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
We do not give any warranty that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology and you should take your own safeguards in this area.
Data submitted by users
We accept no liability for data supplied by any user for display on the Website and the limitations in section headed “Exclusions of liability” apply.
If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
If you submit data for display on the Website you are responsible for ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the Website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the Website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the Website.
You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without
limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to
observe any of the terms of this condition headed “Data Submitted by
You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the Website, nor access the Website other than through normal operations.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website and/or your Booking immediately and without notice and invalidate your Ticket so that you will be refused entry at the venue if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions.
3. General terms and conditions applying to Ticket Purchases and use of this Website
If any provision of any of the terms and conditions on the Website is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall not be affected.
We may modify any of the Website Terms at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 (three) days after posting on the Website. We may modify any of the Ticket Purchase Terms at any time by providing the modified terms each time you make a Booking. By using this Website and its services you agree to these terms and conditions at the time of use or of Booking, therefore you should check these terms each time you access the Website and make a purchase.
All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
English Law governs all of these terms and conditions and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Neither party shall be liable to the other to the extent that any liability relates to an event over which that party has no control.
The parties shall not assign this agreement to any other party without the other’s consent. However, you are deemed to consent to an assignment if there is a trade sale or group reorganisation of Internet Tickets Limited.
No part of this agreement is enforceable by anyone who is not a party to it, pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 except the following terms and conditions may be enforced by the Promoter in their own rights; “Gaining admission to the Event”, “Venue rules and regulations and Age restrictions”, “Concessionary rates, right to admission”.
Please email Customer Services
How does it work? »
Our tickets are different.Instead of sending them to you in the post we give you an entry code which is displayed on your screen once you’ve bought your tickets. We also email you confirmation of your entry code shortly after your order has gone through, however the entry code itself, along with some ID is all you’ll need to gain entry to the event (for more on ID see below).
What ID do I need? »
The venue has the final say over the sort of ID you need to bring with you.
We recommend you make sure you have ID with you when attending any theticketsuperstore.com event. Any official ID, either with a photo or signature, should be fine. If the venue needs you to bring anything unusual we’ll specify it in your confirmation email. You will also need proof of age or concessionary status, if applicable.
What if I can’t go? »
Tickets purchased from theticketsuperstore.com are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. The only time we would offer a refund is if the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. Significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only) or venue.
What if the event is cancelled? »
Wherever possible we’ll contact you in advance on the email address you provided to let you know an event has been cancelled. Although this is not always possible when an event is cancelled at the last minute, we’ll do our best to contact you.
If an event is cancelled we usually refund the face value of your ticket, if it’s postponed tickets are usually valid for the new date.Booking and transaction fees are non-refundable in all cases.
How much are your booking fees? »
We pride ourselves on having some of the lowest booking fees in ticketing.
Our standard booking fee is 10% of the face value of your ticket. If your ticket has a high face value the chances are the booking fee will be less than 10%. The actual amount we charge is negotiated with the venue or promoter for each individual event, and it non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
What’s the transaction fee for?
The transaction fee covers the costs of processing orders. The transaction fee (if applicable) applies per order not per ticket. If you purchase six tickets, you only pay one transaction fee.
My tickets haven’t arrived… »
Our tickets are different.Instead of sending them to you in the post we give you an entry code which is displayed on your screen once you’ve bought your tickets. We also email you confirmation of your entry code shortly after your order has gone through, however the entry code itself, along with some ID is all you’ll need to gain entry to the event (for more on ID see above).
I didn’t receive my confirmation email. »
You can request a re-send of the confirmation email simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with as many details as possible about your order and we’ll resend it to you. You don’t need the email to gain entry to the event all you need is your entry code and some ID.
If you’re still having problems please check you’ve given us your correct email address and check your junk mail / spam folder as emails occasionally get forwarded there.
How do I know if my booking has gone through?
Once you have completed the booking form and submitted your order, you will get an email confirmation from us – please ensure that you enter your email address correctly when booking.
Your email confirmation will show details of your order including: show, date, venue, number of tickets and entry code.
You will also receive a transaction confirmation from PayPal.
Many email account providers offer a filter service to protect you from unwanted junk mail or ‘spam’. It is possible that your email confirmation from us has been mistakenly filtered by this service; so if you do not receive email confirmation from us within 48 hours, please check your Junk Mail and/or Deleted Files folders first. If you still cannot find your confirmation email, simply email email@example.com with as many details as possible about your order and we’ll resend it to you.
How can I pay for my tickets? »
We use PayPal to process your payments. This ensures that all transactions are as secure as possible. You can pay for your tickets using a wide range of credit or debit cards.
Can I cancel my order if I change my mind? »
Unfortunately not. Tickets purchased from theticketsuperstore.com are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. The only time we would offer a refund is if the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. Significant changes being a change of headline act (concerts only) or venue.
I’ve lost my entry code number – what can I do? »
You can request for it to be resent – simply email Customer Services with as many details as possible about your order and we’ll resend it to you.
Please remember that tickets will always be sent to the email address you used at the time of purchase and not the email address you’ve used at PayPal if different.
Contact our Customer Services team via phone –
lines are open 10am – 5pm Monday to Friday on 0330 223 1516
TheTicketSuperstore - Sidewinder Events, 8a Cavendish Court, South Parade, Doncaster, DN1 2DJ
TheTicketSuperstore Terms & Conditions
TheTicketSuperstore is a trading name of Sidewinder Events.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (TheTicketSuperstore)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.